Join us for our iConnect virtual conference on October 5-6, 2021 from the comfort of your own home. The conference will feature inspiring keynotes, informative utility-presented sessions, interactive product roundtables, exciting networking events, and more! So mark your calendars today, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
iConnect 2021 Keynote Speakers
Pro Skateboarder, Entrepreneur,
Philanthropist, and Author
Jessica Brahaney Cain
Operations at Eversource Energy
Customer Service Expert,
Former Senior-Level Manager
at Southwest Airlines
- How Did I Get Here? The Ascent of an Unlikely CEO – Tony Hawk, Pro Skateboarder, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Author
- A Proactive Approach to Helping Our Most Vulnerable Customers – Jessica Brahaney Cain, Vice President-Customer Operations at Eversource Energy
- ServiceTopia: The Ultimate Customer Service Experience – Jason Young, Former Southwest Airlines Senior-Level Manager
- Integrating KUBRA EZ-PAY® with CIAC Online Payments – Juan Suarez, Tampa Electric Company
- A Customer Centric Approach to Increasing Mobile App Usage – Debra Butler, Avista Utilities
- KUBRA EZ-PAY® – A One-Stop Shop for Non-Bill Payments – Patty Torrez, PNM
- Optimizing Message Broadcasting in Notifi® – John Zumbado, Georgia Power
- KUBRA MyHQ™: A New Customer Experience Platform from KUBRA
- The Future of Payments: What Do Your Customers Really Want?
- How KUBRA EZ-PAY® Makes Payments Frictionless
- Improving Customer Experience with Bill Presentment
- Your Complete Guide to KUBRA PRE-PAY™
- How KUBRA’s DevSecOps Practices Let You Sleep at Night
- Keep Customers Informed During Severe Weather with KUBRA Storm Center™
- STIR/SHAKEN Federal Mandate: How Notifi® Can Help You Stay Compliant
- The NLP Revolution: How KUBRA IQ™ is Changing the Face of Customer Communications
- Beyond Streetlights: Next-Gen Infrastructure Mapping with IncidentWatch™
One of the most famous skateboarders of all time, Tony Hawk started winning amateur contests at the age of 12, and had turned pro by the young age of 14. Tony quickly became a force to be reckoned with, and by the age of 25, he’d competed in 103 pro contests, winning 73 of them and placing second in 19. He was also crowned vertical skating’s world champion 12 years in a row. Tony wasn’t content to let his journey stop there. He has since created his own skateboard company, clothing company, one of the most popular video game franchises in history, and touring action sports exhibitions. He has also authored two books and continues to regularly appear on television and in films.
Tony has won numerous awards, including Make-A-Wish’s Favorite Male Athlete, Teen Choice Awards’ Choice Male Athlete and Nickelodeon’s Kid’s Choice Awards’ Favorite Male Athlete, beating out such sports icons as Shaquille O’Neal, Tiger Woods, and Kobe Bryant. He is the most recognized Action Sports figure in the world and, according to some marketing surveys, one of the most recognizable athletes of any kind in the United States.
Jessica Brahaney Cain
Jessica Brahaney Cain is Vice President-Customer Operations for Eversource Energy. In this role, she is responsible for ~1000 employees across the Contact Centers, Billing, Payment, Meter Reading and Collections areas. Jessica started her career in IT in energy customer information systems at Accenture, The Structure Group and NSTAR Electric & Gas Co. and then moved into the business in 2007 across several leadership roles in the customer experience at Eversource.
As a former senior-level manager at Southwest Airlines, Jason learned the value of a successful workplace culture. At Southwest, Jason was a key driver in creating and developing the company’s innovative training programs for its successful leadership and customer service culture. Today, as President of LeadSmart, Inc., Jason shares his vision in developing successful corporate cultures with forward-thinking companies, including Starbucks, IHOP, and Tyson Foods. Jason has also authored two books – The Culturetopia Effect and Servicetopia, which both capture his philosophy of creating high performance cultures.
*Full agenda coming soon!
Tuesday, October 5, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Conference Day 1
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Game Night Sponsored by Visa
Wednesday, October 6, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Conference Day 2
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Hibiscus Margarita and Rose Truffle Making Workshop Sponsored by Mastercard
*All times are in Eastern Time
Game Night Sponsored by Visa
October 5, 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Let’s end the first day of the conference with some fun! Join us for Game Night, where our in-studio
host will guide you through exciting rounds of Plinko and the Big Wheel from The Price is Right.
Plus, if luck is on your side, you might just win a prize!
Hibiscus Margarita and Rose Truffle Making
Workshop Sponsored by Mastercard
October 6, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Follow along in this fun workshop and learn to make a Hibiscus Margarita (and a mocktail version)
with an adaptogenic sugar rim and some delectable chocolate-rose truffles. In this workshop,
not only will you make some delicious treats, but you’ll learn something too!
• Learn how to make infused syrup
• Get insight into the benefits of the herbs used
• Get tips on how to level up your cocktails with herbs and spices
And here’s the best part – we’ll ship all the needed ingredients straight to your doorstep!
It doesn’t get easier than that.
Looking for even more info on iConnect? Check out our full event brochure here!
Interested in sponsoring iConnect 2021?
Attending and sponsoring iConnect 2021 is your chance to connect with key decision-makers at utilities across North America. Put your brand in front of leaders looking for customer service solutions in their industry.
Download our brochure for available sponsorships and the recognition your company can expect to receive as an iConnect 2021 sponsor. If you have any questions or would like to secure a sponsorship, contact Ashley Elmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Countdown to iConnect 2021